Tuesday 18 October 2011

Beautiful bohemian bedrooms ...

Wooden bohemian bedroom interior

Bohemian interior

bohemian bedroom 

Jada Pinket sSmiths meditation room (this would not chill me out)

Bohemian bedroom
bohemian bedroom inspiration :Cabin bed
I have just completed my first two shifts as a fully qualified nurse. After three years of training and having nurses looking over my shoulder to make sure I am 'safe' it is so weird to finally be told I can give an injection without anyone there (of course I have given thousands supervised) and write Staff nurse on paperwork- eek!

Although I have felt like a rabbit in headlights, I have had a really good couple of shifts and think I am going to like this ward.  I am however, really tired from the countless sleepless nights leading up to my first day (so many nightmares!) so this post is dedicated to my favourite place  - Bed :)

I am of to yoga for some much needed relaxation xxx Gabi xxx

15 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!
you must feel wonderful.

Mary-Anne O'Donnell said...

Your blog makes me so happy!

Aneta said...

Sweet dreams :)

Nichole said...

I might be moving soon, and this post gives me so much inspiration for what will be my new bedroom! Thanks for posting, and congratulations!

Babylon Sisters said...

Love these rooms!

Vix said...

Glad you're getting along in your nursing career. That third bedroom's my favourite, love the Deco dressing table. x

the wild magnolia said...

First, congratulations, long haul and you made the cut. I feel safer knowing how long the training process is. Also, from what I know you will always have a job, as long as you want.

Great share, the boho bedrooms take me away.

Thank you, for sharing.

Linda said...

I love your blog!!! You find the most beautiful inspiring pictures!!! I love them all tho I do agree with you about Jada Smith meditation room...I would have a hard time in there too...

Peace, Linda

hippyatheart said...

congrats, my dear! nice to hear about your success, you must be very happy :)

love the first pic, that wood looks so cosy

xx viviane
hippiebohoreloaded.

Notes From ABroad said...

I like the third photo ..
I love your post ... I am so happy for you, finally, Nurse Moon !! :)
Rest and relax, be happy ~ besos. C

Mo & Ka said...

I have just one word to say; Love!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Gorgeous beds, makes me feel sleepy. I especially love the first and last ones.

Anonymous said...

Inspirational images as always! I love the last one.

Lecte said...

Congradulations, and a lot of luck and patience for you!
The pictures are wornderful, and the red meditation room actually looks like the inside of a toadstool... Not relaxing! :)

jacquelyn | lark + linen said...

such a lovely collection of bedrooms!

I just found your blog and I love it