Wednesday 13 June 2012

The Hobbit Holes of Hobbiton....

How cute is this little Hobbit Hole of Hobbiton complete with potted Garden?
Hobbit hole: Window and pots
Hobbit Hole of Hobbiton
Hobbiton sign
Hobbit Hole: Beautiful Hobbit house 
Hobbit Hole: Attention to details, love that door handle
Hobbit Hole: House details, drying flowers above the door
Hobbit Hole: Hobbit house entrance - I want to sit there with a pipe and a pint of Ale


The pictures are of the actual Hobbit Holes made for the filming of the new Hobbit movie released later this year. The studio are allowing the public to take a tour of the Hobbit village which has been built on private farm land near Matamata. Al of the pictures are from this awesome dedicated Hobbit house Tumblr which I have spent hours dreaming over.....I am so in love, I WANT a hobbit house......

Hands up who's moving to Hobbiton with me?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want an hobbit house ^-^ but also with a greenhouse. It will be wonderfull!

Kath said...

"I want to sit there with a pipe and a pint of Ale"

ah..me too. Maybe a hob-nob and a cup of tea..

Claire said...

MEEEEEE! The children have even been designing their own hobbit holes! Bit of a family dream!

aroluna said...

Me! Pure magic! :)

Unknown said...

fantastic ....... I want to live there!!!

You have such a wonderful site! fun♦

Felicia said...

I can't wait to see The Hobbit in December!!

Linda said...

I cannot wait for that movie...saw the trailer at Snow White and it looked fantastic!!
I could live in a Hobbit House no problem <3

Great post Gabi...XO

Melissa said...

ooh, pick me!!

Morgaine Pendragon said...

me me me me, I'll go! I want to live in a Hobbit Hole!

Sophie said...

i'm giving my stomach ache getting so excited. aiy iyiyiyi.

PatiEnergy said...

oooh my, love it Gabi...now I want a tree house a free house **and** a hobbit house love it house...~Thank YOU!

Bohemian said...

Enchanting!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Chai Tea Mum said...

I would LOVE to live in one of these! So amazingly enchanting and fun! Thanks for sharing xx

Cristina Rose said...

eeee i want a hobbit home too!