Saturday 15 June 2013

Wisteria Arch at Kawachi Fuji Garden

Wisteria arch at Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Kitakyusha, Japan
Kawachi Fuji Garden
Kawachi Fuji Garden
Kawachi Fuji Garden, Images via Pinterest 
These fairytale images are of the Wisteria Archs at Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Kitakyusha, Japan. The gardens are home to over 150 Wisteria plants in a variety of beautiful colours. 

Isn't it just so beautiful and inspiring?

A big thank you to al that responded with tips for my maiden hair fern. It is now in my bathroom away from the window, and doing well. Cheers guys xx

7 comments:

Sailor July said...

Jen and I have a little goal of visiting, or even living, in Japan and these are stunning pictures. Oh how I wish we could see them in person!!!

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Gabi.......be still my heart....these pics take my breath away.

xoxo

Jo

Melissa said...

I've always dreamed of visiting!


Melissa
http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Patricia G said...

Wow! I thought mine did well this year but OMG!

the wild magnolia said...

let there be beauty.....

Cindi said...

The beauty of these photos is actually a little overwhelming. I would absolutly love to get to see something like this in real life some day. Added to the list of dreams :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hi. thank you for your fantastic blog. i really like it :)

it's KitakyusyU, not KitakyusyA ;)

we japanese love Fuji.
after we enjoyed sakura(cherry blossom), we enjoy peony, fuji, azalea, hydrangea, lotus etc...

many temples have flower garden, and we can enjoy it season to season :)

of course some temples have simple rock garden like this.
http://www.ryoanji.jp/top.html

anyway, thank you for your wonderful blog.

peace and love from Japan :)