Tuesday 25 June 2013

Kilim Cushion Dream .....

Caroline Ventura relaxing on Kilim cushions
Large Kilim Cushions and abstract art
Kilim Dream. Awesome place to chill with friends
Kelim cushions via Design Sponge
Vintage Kilim Cushions: Available from Beyond Marrakech
Vintage Berber Kilim seating
Kilim floor Cushions in Morocco
I have been totally obsessed with Kilim floor cushions for a few years but due to a 'new cushion' ban, imposed by my blokey, I still don't have one. However, a Vintage Berber kilim cushion is not technically 'New' is it? Hmmm!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the amount of stuff you say I have 'brought' you I'm sure one more won't hurt!! Lizzy

Moon to Moon said...

Hmmmm, I suppose I could say you brought it for me.
I am surprised Dan hasn't got suspicious that you keep buying me presents :)

Anonymous said...

well I am such a great sister!!! obviously :)

Andrea Masó said...

i love it!!!

www.amoresbohemios.blogspot.com

Kath said...

gorgeous earth colours!

Anonymous said...

I love these kind of cushions and the bohemian vibe that you see in all the pictures. Don't got the cushions yet, but i've got a pair of kilim boots already!

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

There's always room for one more cushion. Maybe you can retire or donate an older one to make room. That way you recycle and redecorate at the same time.

XXOO

Unknown said...

This is Really Looking so good. I like the design ideas wow beautiful
http://tinyurl.com/bou2tp6

Daisy Rogers said...

They looks really so comfortable and believe these floor cushions would be best for my living room as I commonly find myself watching TV from the floor instead of the couch.