Monday 10 June 2013

Beautiful Bathroom Tiles....

Bold, bright and overpowering, I love these beautiful ceramic tiles
Vertical Green bathroom tiles
Pretty in Pink: Sparkly Pink Tiles:
Head to Toe: Painted tiles


A plain shower room with a beautiful big plant :)
Dreamy Bathroom: Shelter Protects
Plain, painted, ceramic, wooden, iridescent , mosiac... there are so many bathroom tile options, they dont make it easy for a girl to choose do they? The pink are defiantly out, Dan would probably see this as a dumpable offence :)





9 comments:

Vix said...

I have a massive tile fetish! I love them all! x

Boho Mixology said...

I love tiles! and the above are just gorgeous.

Zoe xx

Vicki said...

These are just beautiful!

I can only imagine the bliss of lying in that stunning blue tiled bath. Sigh.

Kitchen worktops guy said...

These are beautiful! I love the variety of sizes, colours, and patterns - who says bathroom tiling can't be stylish, eh? ;)

Unknown said...

super!

Emma J R Thompson said...

The blue tiles are gorgeous!! Any idea where they can be sourced?

Anonymous said...

This Is what I want Gabi...a wet room with lovely Moroccan tiles. In my dreams. I can barely bring myself to the hovel (as our bathroom is known among my friends - the shame!) to shower these days. Its a lean to thingy built on after the war, a real after thought, its resplendant with slimy black mould that grows back as fast as i unenthusiasticly clean it off. And last night the loo flooded. sigh.

Unknown said...

Wow! Those tiles are just awesome. Thanks for sharing them.

Unknown said...

Excellent Tiles Design!