Monday 4 August 2014

Current Obsession: Encorporating Mirror balls into your home....

Mirror Ball Staircase
Mirror balls of different sizes

Mirror ball
Mirror Ball planter
Huge mirrorball in fireplace

I love Mirror balls. They totally appeal to the magpie in me. Although they kind of remind me of those horrible nightclubs you go to when you are too young to know better clubs exist, I have always wanted one.  I love how in these images the owners/stylists have made them look a bit cooler and even more sophisticated..... The also look great hanging in the window shining little squares of light into the room!!                                                                                                                       



4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow love that staircase <3

Monica LivingSweetLiving said...

Loved the idea with mirrors on the stairs!

Unknown said...

I love the last room, the neutral walls combined with a characterful French chair and an oversized modern mirror ball - it works, I love it. The other pics are fab too though. Great inspiration :O)

Lozza said...

Wooow that mirror ball plant pot is amazing!