Wednesday 16 May 2012

Beautiful Bohemian Sitting rooms.....

I love this warm and inviting lodge sitting room. I could snuggle up and read here all day.

Stunning combination of Turquoise couch, Vintage Suzani cushions and a wall rug via the decorista

Crotchet, Lace, Kilim and plants what's not to love? Via Bohemian homes

Photo by Angus Ferguson, via Desire to Inspire
Plenty of cushions,  large ethnic rugs, plants and a bookcase bursting at the seams, my idea of a perfect siting room! The top one is my favourite I love wooden homes and leather furniture.

I have had lots of emails asking where to buy home wears, I though rather than produce a list I thought I would try and put together some little themed purchases after some of the posts with a variety of shops and price ranges, hopefully there will be something for all budgets. If there is anything you would like me to seek out drop me an email  moontomoon@live.co.uk

 p.s You will have to excuse my photoshop skills, I will try and brush up my skills (you would never believe I did a photography degree would you?)


1) Aborg Rug from Ikea

2) Egyptian Moroccan Mother Of Pearl Table from a selection by Gouda78 on ebay

3) This fabulous Vintage Suzani cushion is from a selection on etsy, this particular one is from YASTK

4) A personal favourite, this Giant Leather Pouffe is available on Moon to Moon Favourite Bohemia

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I will be using this blog as a template when designing my new house in a few years....thank you so much

Moon to Moon said...

Thank you for your lovely Comment Suzanne xxx

Linda said...

Great idea posting the purchase shops at the end... Now I just need to win the lottery so I can buy all of the cool things......LOL

:)
xo

surfy birdy said...

i love it here! great images. :)
peace & love

Boho Mixology said...

Those rooms are perfect, i have to agree with you the first one is my fave also. I could so cosy up in them with some tea and a good read.

Zoe xx

Rachel F said...

i am so happy i have found your blog - its what i have been looking for for a while now! I am not quite into all the shabby chic, nordic and french, or Kath Kidston / wartime chic that seems to be all that is mostly about on the blogs i have found - thank you so much - i was losing confidence in knowing what i liked, but now I am sure! ( Morocco was always in their somehow!!) Look forward to working through the archives and seeing your new posts! Rachel :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for knowledge sharing, waiting for future blogs.

Regards
Marcus White Lisdoonvarna

Unknown said...

Nice room design!

Mesin Fotocopy