Tuesday 1 May 2012

The gloriously Bohemian home of artist Isabelle Tuchband.....

Artist Isablle Tuchband dancing on her beautiful Porch in Sao Paulo
Beautiful bohemian blue walls with pink windows
Bulls head

Beautiful bohemian home :Moroccan(?) shelfing

Bohemian home Interior, pink walls


Isablle Tuchbands artist studio at her bohemian home in Sao Paulo

The bohemian artist studio of Isabelle Tuchband

Turquoise walls and brightly coloured art :)


The home of Artist Isabelle Tuchband , via the Selby
Turquoise, red and the Buddha. The home of Isabelle Tuchband

I am a big fan of the Selby it is one of my weekly reading spots. I have re-featured a fair few of his wonderful home visits, and I think this one may be my favourite to date. It is the home of Artist Isabelle Tuchband. It is so colourful, vibrant and full of stuff, oh I would just love to have a good rummage around.

Everything from the bright blue exterior to the huge light greenhouse studio is just perfect... Yet again I am in Love!!

xxx Gabi xxx

13 comments:

Malayka said...

LOVE this!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! love the colors of the house!

Hausfrau said...

Gorgeous! I missed this on The Selby. I am enjoying your home tour posts.

aroluna said...

It's so cheerful and happy! So Brazilian :))I love those glass walls , and the bed sheets, oh..lemon and lime !!Fabulous!!

moonshinejunkyard said...

wow...this might be my favorite selby find ever. the COLOR!!! i want to paint everything in my house now! these are all my favorites, pinks and turquoises and reds and blues. thanks for the bright shot to my morning :)

BohoMind said...

Oh, that home looked very artistic and lovely :)

Linda said...

Wow..Gorgeous post!!! ....this is Bohemian with a capital B!!! Thanks for pointing out the Selby too...:)

Leslie Richman said...

Swoooon!

Katy said...

AMAZING LOVE THIS POST!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely in love with her studio total inspiration xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Talibah said...

I love her and parts of it reminds me of my home.

Melancholias World said...

i need to say thank you ! you're blog is so inspirating , and you have such a good eye for beautiful things :D my boyfriend and me were watching your pictures and now we know and need to decorate our new flat and maybe later a small house in canada ! please never stop blogging :) greetings from germany / berlin <3

Babe said...

I would die for this artist studio ! In fact, i would die for everything on your blog. Thanks for making me dream, you're so inspirational. Thanks.
xx