Wednesday 9 May 2012

Luxury Bohemian interiors : Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design

Beautiful Bohemian sitting room: Velvet sofa and vintage rug by Martyn Lawrence- Bullard
Hand carved wooden interior: Martyn Lawrence-Bullard

Stunning bright bohemian room, also used here

Beautiful bohemian interior, seagrass carpet and leather chairs : Martyn Lawrence- Bullard
Bohemian garden: All of a sudden I want to drink champagne cocktails :)
What can I say but wow! What luxury! I love these bohemian style rooms all from Martyn Lawrence-Bullard design. I have a bit of an obsession with rich velvet sofas and vintage rugs at the moment and that top picture ticks both those boxes.

I am off to my parents in Snowdonia for my Birthday but will be back on Sunday to anounce the winner of the Bohemia Kilim bag Give away

xx Gabi xx




11 comments:

jill said...

WOW that bed looks inviting xx

Kath said...

Happy Birthday! xx

Moon to Moon said...

Thank you Kath! I agree Jill I would love to snooze in there xx

Anonymous said...

To Die For!!

Gypsy River said...

OMG I am so loving the carved bedroom too......how amazing..great pics,loving them all.
k

My Grama's Soul said...

I am in love with that third pic.

Jo

Boho Mixology said...

Each room is breath taking! Hope your have a lovely birthday.

Zoe xxx

aroluna said...

luxurius!!
Happy after birthday, gabi :)

Linda said...

I love all the photos but the bedroom is something else!!! all that carved wood!!! Gorgeous!!

You find the best pics!! :)

& I see you must have had a birthday so Happy belated Birthday Gabi!!!

((Hugs)))

Home sweet Home said...

Your pics are amazing. I love your blog :-)

CHRISTI JAY said...

I usually consider luxury bohemian to be a bit of an oxymoron as it can end up seeming really stiff, but these interiors still have soul! Lovely.