Thursday 1 November 2012

The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck Winner is...


The wild unknown Tarot
Hope you all had a great Halloween, I was working a night shift so no witchy celebrations for me, but I am off to see Bat For lashes tomorrow night so that will make up for it.

This was a deservedly popular competition with over 300 entries from blogger, pinterest, Twitter facebook and instagram but I am pleased to announce that the random number generator has chosen 'Matilouhoo' for her instagram entry..... Congratulations Lovely

Thank you so much to al that entered, the wonderful Bona Drag team for hosting such a great give away and thank you Kim from the Wild Unknown for your talent and imagination....

For those of you who like me have fallen for these beautiful cards there are still a few left here at Bona Drag

3 comments:

Meaghan Alvarado said...

Congratulations to her! That is a beautiful picture!
http://justmeaghan.com

Blu said...

lucky one, congratulations :)

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

It is a beautiful picture .... and I so want that claw bracelet you are wearing! x