Monday 5 November 2012

Current obsession: Berber Pom Pom Blankets

Pom Pom Moroccan Blanket via Pinterest
Pom Pom Throw via pinterest
Make your own: Pink Pom Pom Blanket image via In my own style
Wool Pom Pom blankets Available from Kay McGowan.com
POm POm wool blanket from Twenty one Tonnes.com
Berber PomPom blanket/ throw from Muskelil

A couple of weeks ago my sister and I went to Brighton to visit the Biba and Beyond exhibition as recommended by the marvellous Kelly- Marie of Hareem of Peaocks. We had such an awesome time perusing the shops and cafes and I even found my dream shop full of moroccan goodies. One of the beautiful items i came across was a stunning Moroccan wool blanket with massive pom poms. I fell in love however I was on a strict budget, so left empty handed. Since then I have become obsessed....

There are a few different pom pom throw's available on the web, see picture's 4,5 6, or you could easily make your own, Picture 3. Aren't they cute?

5 comments:

Sara Gossett said...

Ahhh, I love those as well! Nothing sounds much better than a beautiful blanket now that it's colder again...

Melissa said...

ooh, I really like these! I was never a big fan of the pom pom trend as a kid, but I really like it on blankets.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

tonia said...

great post! I am so in love with pompom blankets!

Ursamare said...

The pom poms are so very cute and inoffensive. I guess it's the shape and texture but it all invites you to play, relax and feel comfortable. Love your work!

x Ursamare

P.S. I know you're a bit of an Astro babe. I'd be honoured if you checked out my horoscope column this week. http://witchcraftforlostgirls.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

I love it! Thank you.