Monday 8 September 2014

Rainbow Kimono: Rainbow Wall Hanging

Rainbow Kimono: Handmade Fiber Rainbow Wall Hanging

I am so pleased to see fibre and textile art becoming popular again as I am a big fan. Macrame, weaving's and tapestries are back and seem to be making their way into main stream Interior design. Although for the budget conscious I can see why a high street copy may be a more afordable option there are still some great vintage pieces out there to be snapped up but for me, when/if my purse allows it has to be this beautiful Handmade Fiber Rainbow Wall Hanging by April Rose aka Rainbow Kimono. It is just so happy and bright. Perfect for me and little Alex...

To see more of Rainbow Kimonos beautiful creations visit Aprils website Here
And to see more fiber art featured on Moon to Moon visit here

1 comment:

Kath said...

I loved those macrame pot holders, with big wooden beads and long fringes. There are tutorials to make then on youtube!